Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet
Dogs are often referred to as man’s best friend, and if you yourself are a dog lover, you’ll understand exactly why that is. Dogs are caring, dogs are nurturing, dogs are incredibly friendly, and dogs are a joy to be around. Because of this, dog owners obviously want what’s best for their pets, just as they’d want what was best for their children, which is why so much emphasis is being placed on the consumption of raw food.
Many, who are regular visitors to this site and our Facebook page, know that we have been trying and implementing many of the courses out there to add to our site and share with our fellow dog lovers. We have actually come across many very good courses and e-books which we were surprised about and not too many crappy ones…which is to say, we are delighted to see so many dog lovers take the time to share their extremely helpful knowledge and broaden ours.
Raw food diets aren’t only popular amongst human beings nowadays, but they are also popular amongst dogs and dog owners. The trouble with these diets is that it can be tough to find out enough information about these diets, which is why regular BBC radio contributor Sharon Bolt created her course entitled ‘Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet’ and it is this very course which we’ll be taking a look at right now.
What exactly is ‘Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet’? –
Basically, this is a highly detailed video course created by a true dog lover. Sharon Bolt is the mind behind this course (and many others), and she has gone into great detail in a bid to help dog owners carefully and effectively make the transition from store-bough foods, to raw foods for their dogs.
The popular course therefore provides helpful tips and tricks, it goes into great detail about what you should and shouldn’t be feeding your canine companions, and much more besides. Store-purchased pet foods are notoriously unhealthy in most cases, and they offer very few nutritional benefits for your pets. With the right raw foods however, your dogs will look, feel, and be, healthier and happier than you could have ever thought possible.
What does the course contain? –
Found within the course, as mentioned, users will basically find everything they need to know about feeding their dogs with raw foods and making the transition over to a raw food diet. Contained within, you will find:
• How to identify nutrient-rich foods for your dog
• Learn step by step how to feed a raw food diet plus where to buy this food.
• Giving a check list of how to get started straight away.
• What The Raw Meaty Bones Feeding Method Is And How It Differs To BARF.
• How to wean your dog, no matter its age, gender, or size, onto a raw food diet
• Pros and cons of a raw food diet
• Handy tips on making the transition over to a raw food diet
• Heaps of information on how to deal with dogs with picky eating habits
• Whether you may wish to detoxify your dog before they begin the change in diet
• Handy tools and equipment that may prove useful
• How to feed a diet with no preservatives, colourings, additives or low quality ingredients.
• Learn 3 different raw feeding methods.
• How to keep your food shopping bills low and how you can actually save money
• And more…
Is this the right course for me and my dog? –
Put simply, if you want what’s best for your dog, and if you want them to enjoy life, enjoy eating the foods that evolution intended for them to eat, and to eat foods that they absolutely adore, then yes, this is the course for you.
The course is open and honest, it is simple to understand, it gets right to the point, and it has been tried and tested by countless dog lovers all across the globe. And because it’s in video form, it makes it more personal and easy to follow, which is why it is one of the most popular courses out there. We recommend it. Have a look here at the course to see if it is for you.